lunes

MY LIFE




I was born in Banyoles in 1992. When I was young, I lived in two different houses. It was in the same town. We’ve moved since then, and I’ve lived in my house for ten years now.
My earliest memory isn’t very clear. I remind of when I started the school, I was three years, maybe. That day I was very happy to bring my collection of dummies, and brought them in a bumbag. Well, I went out of the class to take the breakfast and I started to search my bumbag, but I didn’t find it. At the first time I started to cry, and from that day I didn’t want the dummies any more.
I was three years old, I was very small, but it affected me a lot.
I’ve been at The Casa Nostra School since I was two years, until now. I think that I’m the same person, I haven’t changed very much. Maybe a little the colour of hair and some other aspects, but in general I don’t believe that I’ve changed very much. Before I’m old I would like to go to work in an ONG for a month.

No hay comentarios: